Table of Contents
The Global cloud database Market is estimated at $1.11 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $65.86 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 66.6% from 2014 to 2022. Innovations in ways of data storing and memory distribution are some of the key factors driving the market growth. The demand of cloud database solutions is anticipated to nurture in near-term, as conventional approach for storing databases are complex to manage. However, factors such as security and privacy concerns could inhibit the growth of this market.
NoSQL is a small but growing segment of the database market, especially for companies with big data requirements that don’t fit well into conventional SQL databases. Oracle, a giant in the SQL database market now has NoSQL offering. With the improved interest in NoSQL databases, a rising market of vendors has blossomed to offer NoSQL databases either as on-location software installations or on a public cloud.
The key players in global cloud database market are Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google Inc., Amazon, Century Link Inc., CSC, Rackspace, Salesforce.Com and SAP AG.
• SQL Database
• NoSQL Database
Operating systems Covered
• Service models
o Public Cloud
o Private Cloud
o Hybrid Cloud
o Virtual Private Cloud
• Deployment Models
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Database Encryption
• Backup and Recovery
• Data Scaling and Replication
• Database Application Builder
End user’s covered
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprises
• Training and consulting
• Support and maintenance
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...
Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market: Overview Cloud service brokerage refers to an intermediary acting between a company or a third party and a potential customer of cloud computing service. Services ...