Table of Contents
Global Coatings for Medical Devices market is valued at $7.68 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $14.01 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2014 and 2022. The factors contributing for growth of the market are expansion of the medical products manufacturing. Moreover, growth in medical industries in emerging economies is anticipated to boost the global market to certain extent. On the other hand, varying government regulations for medical devices across various countries is hindering the market growth. The increasing esteem of super-hydrophilic coatings is a novel trend that is estimated to have a strong impact on the market.
Anti-microbial coatings segment is the largest product segment, accounting for more than one-third share of the global market. Hydrophilic coatings segment is projected to be the fastest growing product segment during the analysis period. However, Cardiovascular is expected to be the fastest growing end-user segment. North America accounts for the majority share in medical device coating technology market, followed by Europe. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR in forecast period due to rising medical products manufacturing in the region. Developing economies of China and India are estimated to propel the Asian medical device market.
Some of the major companies in the global market include AST Products Inc., Materion Corp., Specialty Coating Systems Inc., Royal DSM, Abbott Laboratories, Hydromer Inc, Biocoat Inc, Parlex Corp., Precision Coatings Co. Inc., and TheraSyn Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Product types Covered:
• Anti-microbial coatings
• Anti-thrombogenic coating
• Drug-eluting coatings
• Hydrophilic coatings
Endusers of Coatings for Medical Devices Covered:
• General surgery
• Medical Devices
• Medical Equipments & Tools
• Drug Delivery
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Complete report $14,500. Individual company assessments $2,450. The report is available by company, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. ...
Use this report to: - Understand key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global medical device technologies market, including segments and subsegments. - Assess market revenues of the global ...
Brazil Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...