Table of Contents
Polish outbound trips have been growing fast in recent years, reaching 10.4 million in 2014. Although the Polish outbound market is still heavily dependent on visiting friends and family (VFR) travel (25% in 2014), it is an emerging market in Europe due to a robust economy and will grow with an annual average rate of 6.3% over the next few years to 14.1 million outbound trips in 2019.
- Outbound spending increased by 7.1% in 2014, reaching US$8.7 billion, but a weak local currency will decrease total outbound expenditure in 2015. Joining the Euro would be beneficial for Poland as it would increase household incomes and give Polish tourists more purchasing power abroad
- Poland has a well developed air network with many LCC's flying to and from the country. It is also improving its rail connectivity through the European Union funded Rail Baltica project which will connect Poland with the Baltic States and Finland
- Germany is Poland's largest destination market, with 1.5 million trips made in 2014; leisure being the main purpose of visit. Spain remains a popular sun and beach holiday destination for Polish tourists, with religious tourism being an important niche segment
Canadean's report - “Source Market Insight: Poland” provides detailed information on the Polish outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Poland's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Poland's outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Poland's Outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...