Table of Contents
Small Wind Turbine (Up to 100KW) Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025
“Small Wind Turbine (Up to 100KW) Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global small wind turbine market. The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global small wind turbine market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key small wind market countries: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, China, and India.
- The report provides detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative and annual small wind capacity and annual electricity generation from 2008 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
- The report discusses the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global small wind turbine market.
- The report lists the major manufacturers globally and in each of the key countries.
- The major policies and regulations affecting and supporting the small wind turbine market in each of the key countries are discussed
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the small wind turbine market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This study covers the world outlook for small wind turbines across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), fo ...
For the last ten years worldwide wind turbine sales have grown approximately 29% annually and wind power is now the world's fastest growing source of energy. For the next twenty years it is expected to ...
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...