Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Photonics Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• NAN33B Nanomagnetics: Materials, Devices and Markets.
• NAN043C Global Markets and Technologies for Nanofibers.
• NAN044B Nanotechnology in Energy Applications.
• NAN046B Global Markets and Technologies for Molecular, Nanoscale and Atomic imaging.
• AVM075C Graphene: Technologies, Applications and Markets.
• The global market for picoprojectors was valued at $491.4 million in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $776.1 million in 2013 and nearly $5 billion by 2018, after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44.9%.
• Revenues for the global laser market reached nearly $2.4 billion in 2012 and are expected to reach nearly $2.6 billion in 2013. The market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2013 and 2018 and reach $3.4 billion by 2018.
• The global market for optical coherence tomography (OCT) grew from $580.8 million in 2011 to $645.4 million in 2012 and is predicted to increase to nearly $1.1 billion by 2017, at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2012 to 2017.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global nanomaterial market is expected to reach $11.8 billion by 2020 showing a compound annual growth rate of 23.1%. The various governments spending in the nanotechnology is increasing with China ...
The global market for nanofibers is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35% for a period of 5 years from 2016 to 2021. Nanofibers have become one of the most popular materials ...
The market of the carbon nanotubes is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 16% in the forecast period. The global production of carbon nanotubes in 2015 was over 7000 million tons. The ...