Table of Contents
In this report, BCC analyzes the global market for microspheres from both the manufacturing and demand points of view. The report provides detailed analysis and market forecasts by industry, microsphere type and geographic region through 2020. It describes major industry players and examines recent advances in technology, newly evolving markets, companies and other factors influencing supply and demand.
The global market for microspheres reached nearly $2.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $2.4 billion by 2015 and $3.5 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global market and technologies for microspheres, which are spherical microparticles used as components in many advanced materials and composites, in the healthcare and personal care industries, and in many specialty research and development applications.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
• Identification of a variety of types of microspheres available on the market, as well as relevant industries, technologies and applications.
• Examination of demand for microspheres in six major industries: composites, paints and coatings, oil and gas, cosmetics and personal care, biotechnology and life sciences, and medicine and medical devices.
• Descriptions of different types of microspheres with respect to their chemical composition, including glass, ceramic, and polymer microspheres, and unique material properties that make them suitable for specific industries and applications.
• Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
In this report, BCC analyzes the global market for microspheres from both the manufacturing and demand points of view. Since there are several types of microspheres that vary drastically in quality, chemical properties, functionality and price, each type of microsphere is discussed in detail, including materials, manufacturing processes, advantages, prices and primary applications. Similarly, due to these variations, microsphere use in six major industries are discussed and analyzed in detail.
The report provides detailed analysis and market forecasts by industry, microsphere type and geographic region through 2020. It describes major industry players and examines recent advances in technology, newly evolving markets, companies and other factors influencing supply and demand.
This report analyzes microspheres—homogeneous microparticles of 1 micron to 1,000 microns in diameter. Microspheres can be solid or hollow and made from a variety of raw materials.
This report does not include:
• Particles less than 1 micron in diameter, which are often referred to as nanospheres.
• Particles of more than 1,000 microns in diameter, which are often referred to as balls or beads.
• Microcapsules in which one material is used to encapsulate or form a shell around another.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Use this report to: - Analyze nanocomposites that are in commercial use or under development, associated technologies and applications. - Provide suppliers of advanced materials, entrepreneurs, investors ...
Global Advanced Materials Market: Overview Advanced Materials generally have superior properties than conventional materials available. They can outperform conventional materials, in terms of their applications. ...
The biomaterials market is projected to reach 149.17 billion by 2021 million from 70.90 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 16.0%. Factors such as increasing funds and grants by governments worldwide, rising ...