Table of Contents
Waste Management, Inc. (WM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Waste Management, Inc. (Waste Management) is a provider of waste management environmental services. It provides services such as collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal. The company develops, operates and owns landfill gas-to-energy facilities in the US. It also invests in ancillary solutions and services such as the collection of project waste, including construction debris and household or yard waste; operation of a landfill gas-to-liquid natural gas plant; solar powered trash compactors; and organic waste-to-fuel conversion technology; and the development, operation and marketing of plasma gasification facilities. Waste Management provides waste management services to commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. The company serves various sectors such as food and retail, construction, commercial property, manufacturing & industrial, federal healthcare, municipalities and colleges and universities. It has operations in the US and Canada. Waste Management is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Waste Management, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2017: Waste Management Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings
Feb 07, 2017: Waste Management Statement on the Passing of Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, W. Robert Reum
Dec 14, 2016: Waste Management Publishes 2016 Sustainability Report and Launches Companion Interactive Website
Nov 16, 2016: Empire Diversified Energy Announces Master Services Agreement with Waste Management Corporation
Nov 10, 2016: Waste Management Names James C. Fish, Jr. Chief Executive Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd (Cleanaway) formerly Transpacific Industries Group Ltd., is a waste management company that offers recycling services. The company offers services which include ...
Summary Waste Management, Inc. (Waste Management) is a provider of waste management environmental services. It provides services such as collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal. ...
Summary Waste Management, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Solid Waste Man...
Solid Waste Man...