Table of Contents
Timetric's "Independenta S.A. (INTA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Independenta S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Independenta S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Independenta S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Independenta S.A. (Independenta) is a construction equipment manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include complex machines, facilities construction equipment, penstocks, granulators, crushers, concrete mixers, fans axial mechanical rammers, long links, roller chains, beaded short rollers, conveyor chains, hallow bolts, wheel chains, and straight bracket chains. It also provides screwdrivers, drills, grinders, hammer drills, riveting carved hammers, lubricators, air filters, starters, room membranes, concrete vibrators, pneumatic tools, and construction equipment, among others. Independenta offers services such as construction, machining, engineering, crushing, drilling, equipment rental, screening, heat treatment, mechanical equipment performance, metal deposition, hard chrome plating, welding, and galvanizing services, among others. The company exports its products to Europe, Asia, the Americas, and the Middle East. Independenta is headquartered in Sibiu, Romania.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762