Table of Contents
Timetric's "Energia Minerals Limited (EMX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Energia Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Energia Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Energia Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Energia Minerals Limited (Energia) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of exploration and development of uranium properties in Italy and Australia. It explores for gold, uranium, and copper deposits. Energia's projects portfolio includes Italian Projects, Gorno Zinc Project, Australian Projects, Paterson Project, and Nyang Project. The company's Paterson Project is located 15 km northwest of the Kintyre deposit, 250 km north east of Newman at the western edge of the Great Sandy Desert in the Eastern Pilbara region of Western Australia. Its Salafossa and Predil have two zinc-lead mines in the far north-east of Italy approximately 400 km by road from Gorno Zinc Project. The company has operations throughout Australia. Energia is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762