Table of Contents
Timetric's "Vimy Resources Limited (EMA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vimy Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vimy Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Vimy Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Vimy Resources Limited (Vimy Resources) is a mineral resource development company. The company carries out the business of exploration and development of uranium mineral properties in Western Australia. Its projects include Mulga Rock Uranium project. Vimy Resources' Mulga Rock Uranium project is located 240 km ENE of Kalgoorlie in the Great Victoria Desert of Western Australia. The company produces 1,300 tons of uranium oxide per annum. It has operations in Brisbane, Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Hobart, Australia. Vimy Resources is headquartered in Western Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302