Table of Contents
Timetric's "Welspun Corp Limited (WELCORP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Welspun Corp Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Welspun Corp Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Welspun Corp Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Welspun Corp Ltd. (WCL) is a manufacturer of large diameter pipes. The company offers longitudinal submerged arc welded (LSAW) pipes, helical submerged arc welded (HSAW) pipes and electric resistant welded (ERW) pipes. It manufactures line pipes ranging thickness from half inch to 140 inches. The company has a capacity to produce 2.4 million metric tons per annum (MTPA) of line pipes. The company caters to the needs of construction, infrastructure, oil and gas exploration industries. The company operates three manufacturing units in Dahej, Anjar and Mandya in India and one each in Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Little Rock, the US. In addition, WCL has plate and coil mill facility in India. Key clientele of WCL include: Saudi Aramco, Shell, British Gas, Kinder Morgan, South Oil Company, Total, Energy Transfer, Chevron, ExxonMobil and TransCanada, among others. The company is a subsidiary of Welspun Group and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762