Table of Contents
Timetric's "PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (BMRI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Bank Mandiri) is a provider of corporate and retail banking products and services. The bank's product and service portfolio includes savings accounts, current accounts, demand deposits, foreign currency deposits, cash loans, equipment loans, working capital loans, bancassurance, credit cards, debit cards, mutual funds, and bank guarantee. Bank also offers treasury products such as forward swaps, currency swaps, interest rate swaps, and forward rate agreements. In addition, it offers cash management, trade finance, syndication, advisory, ATM services, remittance services, foreign exchange services, mobile banking and internet banking. Bank Mandiri distributes its products and services through a network of ATMs and branches throughout Indonesia. The bank also has a presence in the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, China, the UK and Malaysia. Bank Mandiri is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...