Synopsis Timetric's "Anik Industries Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Anik Industries Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Anik Industries Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "Anik Industries Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights Anik Industries Ltd., (Anik) is a producer and supplier of milk and milk products. The company principally focuses on the production of dairy products, agro commodities, wind power generation, and mining activities. Its portfolio of dairy products includes milk, ghee, milk powder, dairy whitener, clarified butter, skimmed milk powder, whole milk powder and dairy mix. The company also trades coal, agri commodities and edible oils. It is also involved in wind power generation and real estate services such as housing and property developments. The company generates wind power through two plants at Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. ANIK is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.