Table of Contents
Timetric's "Gulf Cement Company P.S.C : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gulf Cement Company P.S.C"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gulf Cement Company P.S.C" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gulf Cement Company P.S.C"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gulf Cement Company PSC (GCC) is a publicly trading cement manufacturing company. The company is engaged in production, marketing and sales of cement, clinker and related products. The company’s product portfolio include clinker, ordinary portland cement, sulfate-resisting portland cement, moderate sulfate-resisting portland cement, ground granulated furnace slag, and portland blast furnace cement. The company operates a manufacturing facility located in the Khor Khuwair area of Ras Al Khaimah with annual production capacity of 2.7 million tons of cement and 3.8 million tons of clinker. In addition, the company has clinker and cement storage capacity of 250,000 and 70,000 tons respectively. The company has its own power station to generate 27.25 MW electric power. The company also exports products to 11 overseas countries. GCC is headquartered at Ras Al Khaimah, the UAE.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Limited (KCSIL), formerly Kakatiya Cements Limited, is a cement company that produces and supplies cement, sugar and power in India. The company provides mining ...
Summary India Cements Limited (India Cements) is a construction product provider that produces and distributes cement. The company offers products such as cement and ready mix concrete. Its products are ...
Summary Taiheiyo Cement Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...