Table of Contents
Q3-15 saw some challenges for the German beverage industry including mixed weather; however overall, commercial beverages grew compared to Q3-14. The economy looks to be displaying a positive outlook, aided in part by the influx of refugees as a result of the migrant crisis. Private label suffered significantly as Aldi shifted its strategy to introduce an increasing portfolio of brands, at heavily discounted rates. While this is challenging for PL and competing retailers, consumers benefit from this development as prices remain low and price promotions are seen more frequently.
- Aldi defined base prices for leading brands - competing retailers lowered their prices
- Lidl announced plans to help dairy farmers and raise their milk prices
- There is increasing PL availability in online food retail
- Refugees are being seen as a benefit to consumption
Canadean's Germany Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the XX beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in XX to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...
Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: India Summary In India, regional players gained market share from national players due to poor supply of major brands in tier II and III cities in Q4-16. ...