Table of Contents
The Northern Ireland economy remains fragile with a level of uncertainty in the local market regarding the government and its budget plans. The Rugby World Cup (hosted in the UK) kicked off on 18 September with many large brands promoting their products around this event. Overall the weather was disappointing in Quarter 3. This impacted negatively on sales of carbonates, beer and cider.
- Carbonates performed negatively due to poor summer weather and continued concerns around sugar content
- Sports drinks saw another quarter of decline as the category faced strong competition from other thirst quenching beverages used pre and post workout
- The functional benefits of energy drinks are winning over consumers
Canadean's Northern Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering carbonates, sports drinks, energy drinks, beer and cider is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Northern Ireland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Northern Ireland to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Fortified Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fortified Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...