Table of Contents
Smoking Tobacco in Poland, 2017
"Smoking Tobacco in Poland, 2017" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Polish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Throughout the early 1990s, traditional pipe tobacco accounted for the bulk of smoking tobacco volume. The consumption of FCT has expanded considerably since then.
- Smoking tobacco accounted for 6.4% of tobacco market volumes in 2008, although this stood at 5.4% in 2015.
- Market volume had shown a 34% increase from 2005 to 2015. In 2016 it is expected to reach 2,500 tons in consumption.
- European markets such as Germany, the Czech Republic, and Hungary are particularly important for exports at present.
- Imports have also been rising; following a downturn in 2005, imports increased to a new high in 2015.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...