Table of Contents
The Global Business Process management market is estimated at $4.65 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $17.96 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. The factors that are fueling the market growth include increasing business dexterity, cost efficiency and return on investment from BPM suites. Whereas factors such as impedance to BPM solutions from IT staff, delusion about BPM solutions among end-users and perception of BPM as an IT matter are hindering the market growth.
North America is estimated to be the largest market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in 2014. The US is undeniably the world’s biggest market for BPM. Until 2010 North America accounted for more than half of the global BPM market by revenue. The top 3 BPM software vendors, Pega, IBM and Oracle, are headquartered in the United States. With a suite of products that perk up every year, IBM is the global leader in the business process management market. Organizations are starting their digital transformation, which means a shift towards using an intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS) by rethinking their business models and processes to tackle customer expectations.
The key players in the global business process management market are IBM, Oracle, Pegasystems, Inc., Tibco Software, Appian, EMC Corporation, Fujitsu, Hyland Software, Inc., Open text, Inc. and Software Ag.
End User’s Covered:
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprise
• Content Management
• Process Modelling
• Optimization and Monitoring
Deployment type Covered:
• On cloud
• Transportation and Logistics
• IT and Telecom
• defense and Government
• Banking and Insurance
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Business Process Management (BPM) market is accounted for $5.51 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $17.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.4%. The ...
Help wanted: Improved economic conditions will boost consulting demand Abstract Management Consulting in the US Over the past five years, the Management Consulting industry has been successful as stronge ...
Guiding growth: Uncertainty resulting from the EU referendum boosts industry demand Management Consultants in the UK Management consultants provide advice, guidance and operational assistance to businesses ...