Table of Contents
The Global ERP Software market is projected to reach $47.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include reduced operational cost in IT, surge in cloud technology and data transparency on real-time basis, whereas high costs of ERP software, time-consuming ERP deployments and too little customization are some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of ERP Software market.
Asia-Pacific would evident to be one of the most productive markets in terms of growth. On-premise ERP software would continue to have a larger market share occupying more than 50% of the global market through the forecast period. Among the various modules, finance module is estimated to drive the ERP software market by the year 2022, and would contribute to nearly one third of the overall market revenue. Workday, Workforce Software, Cornerstone OnDemand and NetSuite are the five fastest-growing ERP vendors worldwide since 2012. SAP retained its market leadership position in 2013, followed by Oracle, Infor and Microsoft.
The key players in the global ERP software market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP, IBM, NetSuite Inc., Epicor, Adonix, Oracle, Sage Group Plc., Infor and Lawson
Deployment type Covered:
• On cloud
• On Premise
• Human Resource
• Supply Chain
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Public Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Aerospace, defense and Intelligence
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global ERP Software market is accounted for $28.27 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $47.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2015 ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40594516, that analyzes market share based on vendors' actual factory revenue in 2015 for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market ...
Enterprise Resource Planning software can be defined, in simple terms, as a tool that helps us to plan all the resources, man and material, in any organization effectively and efficiently, but in reality ...