Table of Contents
The Global Web Analytics market is accounted for $1.28 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $5.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. One of the key drivers for the market growth is development of marketing activities to remain at equivalence with the competitors in the current cut throat environment. Progression of technology, amplified penetration of internet and mobile phones, and altering lifestyles of consumers are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, scarcity of skilled labor is inhibiting the market.
The United States remains a prominent market for Web analytics. The U.S. market is witnessing healthy growth due to the rising acceptance of web analytics among small and medium scale firms. In contrast, European debt crunch, as well as political instability in the Middle East, could lead to decreased investment by companies for analytical tools. However, Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing regional market. Web analytics market will persist to feel the hassle of privacy concerns, free analytical tools and the launch of browsers such as Google Chrome and internet explorer 8.
The key players in the Global Web Analytics Market include Google, IBM, SAS, Adobe Systems, Microstrategy, Tableau Software, Splunk, Teradata Corporation, At Internet and Webtrends
• Off-site web analytics
• On-site web analytics
• Traffic management
• Social media management
• Online fraud detection
• Online advertising
• Performance monitoring
• Multichannel campaign analysis
• Display advertising optimization
• Digital rights management
• Business and market research
• Behavioural targeting
Deployment type Covered
• IT & Telecom
• Entertainment and media
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Marketing automation
• Search engine tracking and ranking
• Heat map analytics
• Behaviour based targeting solutions
• Professional Services
• Support & Maintenance
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Web Analytics Market is estimated at $1.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing shift ...
The Global Digital Marketing Software Market is valued at USD 35.44 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 105.36 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 16.84% during ...
Strong growth in digital marketing spending is set to continue in Australia, fueled by a desire to quantify the outcomes, personalize communications and forecast the future growth. In Australia, approximately ...