Table of Contents
The Global Critical infrastructure protection market is projected to reach $145.67 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.15% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include globally existing trend of investment in the smart grids, boost in IT spending, development in the operation of automation solutions, integrated functioning of cloud and CIP, raise in cyber-attacks & cyber-crimes and well-organized policy system & implementations. However, scarcity of technical personnel, a deep understanding of industrial control system and the paucity of interoperability between products are some of the major factors inhibiting the growth of critical infrastructure protection market.
North America commanded the Critical infrastructure protection market with more than 30% market share in 2014 and this trend is expected to persist over the forecast period as well. The market is mainly driven by the United States, continues to grow due to its vulnerability to terrorism, cyber hacking, bio-terrorism, hijacking and other such threats. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, due to rising insider attacks, increasing cyber threats along with growing investments made towards infrastructure security. Risk management service holds the larger part in CIP followed by the designing, integration and consultation segment. Among applications, energy and power segment occupies the maximum market share.
The key players in the global Critical infrastructure protection market are IBM, Cisco, Mcafee, Inc., BAE Systems, Integraph Corporation, EMC Corporation, Kaspersky Lab, Honeywell International Inc., Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics.
• Enterprises Infrastructure
o IT & Telecom
o Banking & Insurance
o Public utilities
• Transportation system
• Energy and Power
o Power Grids
• Vehicle Identification Management
• Building Management Systems
• Secure Communication
• Physical Security
o Video Surveillance
o Scanning and Screening
o ID management system
• Network Security
• SCADA Security
• Designing, Integration and Consultation
• Risk Management Services
• Managed Services
• Support and Maintenance
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
2016-2022 CAGR 8.6%. The foiled ISIS-inspired terror attack on a Belgian nuclear reactor in 2016, which could have resulted in a nuclear catastrophe at the scale of the Chernobyl disaster, was a wakeup ...
About Geiger Counter Geiger counter, also known as Geiger-Müller counter, is a type of radiation detection and measurement device, which was invented by Hans Geiger and Walther Müller in 1928. It is ...
Persistence Market Research offers an eight year forecast for the emergency management services market of U.S. between 2016 and 2024. This study demonstrates the market dynamics and trends across the U.S. ...