Table of Contents
The Global Financial Analytics market is projected to reach $10.34 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include gradually increasing data intensity and utilization of financial analytics as a tool for competitive differentiation. However, safety measures and huge number of business proportions are the principal obstructions in the financial market. Arrival of cloud computing has pushed the financial planning to a novel level and is anticipated to have long term impact on the financial analytics market.
The key players in the global financial analytics market are Microsoft, Tableau Software, IBM, Deloitte, Tibco, Hitachi Consulting, Microstrategy, Oracle, SAS and SAP.
• Receivables Management
• Profitability Management
• Payables Management
• Governance, Risk and Compliance Management
• General Ledger Management
• Budgetary Control Management
• Assets and Liability Management
• Reporting and analysis
• OLAP and visualization tools
• Database Management System (DBMS)
• Consulting and support services
• Analytical solutions
• Transportation and logistics
• IT & Telecom
• Entertainment and media
• Energy and utilities
• Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI)
End User’s covered
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprises
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...