Table of Contents
The Global Intelligent Emergency Response System and Infrastructure market is projected to reach $110.38 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.34% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include rising consciousness about the significance of security, replacement of existing architecture with new emergency systems, rise in mining, exploration and hazardous industry. However, the paucity of interoperability between products and scarcity of technical personnel are some of the major factors inhibiting the growth of Intelligent Emergency Response System and Infrastructure market.
In 2014, North America accounted for the largest market share of more than 30% with United States dominating the region, followed by Europe. Video surveillance was the leading market segment, while broadcast systems represented the fastest growing segment of global intelligent emergency response system and infrastructure market. Perimeter Intrusion Detection market is also anticipated to show high growth during the forecast period. In applications perspective, defense segment lead the market in 2014, and this segment is projected to exhibit the highest volume growth through forecast period. The major components for the market are dominated by the sensors accounting for around 40% share succeeded by detectors and programmable logic controller (PLC).
The key players in the global intelligent emergency response system and infrastructure market are Siemens Ag, Alcatel-Lucent, Bosch, United Technologies Corporation, Phoenix IT Group, Everbridge Inc., ATI Systems, Enera International AB, Honeywell and Micron Technologies
• Energy and power
• Oil and Gas
Security types Covered
• Life Security
• Physical Security
• Facility Management Security
• Wireless Chipsets
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Display & Lighting
• Access Control
• Communications System
• Broadcasting System
• Video Surveillance System
• Perimeter Intrusion System
• Back-Up Power Generators
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for cost effective data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center cooling market” The global data center cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 7.12 ...
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Use this report to: - Identify present and emerging technologies, suppliers, and market strategies in the building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) industry. - Quantify the range of BIPV markets for various ...