Table of Contents
The Global Sugars and Sweeteners market is accounted for $107.4 billion in 2014, and is projected to reach $133.7 billion by 2022 growing at CAGR of 2.7% from 2014 to 2022. Increasing number of people with diabetes, obesity and growing health awareness are the key factors fueling the market growth. Sugar occupies the major part of the sweeteners market. The sugars including sweeteners, experienced growth during the last ten years due to advancement in production, which has made the market supple and modern. The industry is fully fledged to provide treatments for prevention, cure and recovery of increasing population, which is diabetic, obese and overweight.
The key players in the market include Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADMC), Cargill, Hermes sweetener Ltd, A&Z food additives co. Ltd., Corn products international, Inc., King way corporation, Nutrasweet company, Beckmann-kenko GMBH, Giri health product and Danisco A/S.
• Sugar Alcohols
o Other sugar alcohols
• Non-Nutritive Sweeteners
o Artificial Sweeteners
• Tabletop sweeteners
• Baked products
• Frozen desserts
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Next Generation Steviol Glycosides Evolving Beyond Reb A High intensity sweeteners (HIS), which are many times sweeter than sugar, are widely used as alternative sweeteners or sugar substitutes because ...
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Sweeteners: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, application, and geography. Market size ...
Increased consumer awareness about obesity, diabetes and other health concerns have paved the way for the consumption and usage of alternative sweeteners worldwide. Alternative sweeteners are used as substitute ...