Table of Contents
The Global Bulk Container Packaging market is accounted for $2.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $5.89 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.75% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. High operation & cost efficiency of flexitanks and rising vegetable oil exports are the major factors driving the market growth. Volatile raw material prices are hampering the market growth. Growing commodity exports in BRICS are likely to create opportunities for bulk packaging market. FIBC is the largest segment and flexitanks held a smaller share of the global bulk container packaging market. Flexitanks are multi-layered bulk liquid containers with an external covering of polypropylene and inner layers of polyethylene.
By volume, Europe is anticipated to witness modest growth for bulk container packaging, due to superior export of wines. However, Asia Pacific will expand at the highest CAGR, due to escalating exports of bulk chemicals to North America and Europe.
The key players in the market include, Braid Logistics, SIA Flexitanks, BLT Flexitank Industrial Co. Ltd., Yunjet Plastic Packaging Co. Ltd., Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics Ltd., Trust Flexitanks, Bulk Liquid Solutions, KriCon, Environmental Packaging Technologies and MY Flexitank (MYF).
• Bulk container liners
• Flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC)
• Food & beverages
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bulk Container Packaging market is accounted for $3.07 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.19 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2015 to 2022. ...
“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market is accounted for $6.46 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.95 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast ...
About FIBC FIBCs are made of woven polypropylene or polypropylene fabric, with different basis weights and strength parameters. FIBCs or bulk bags are standardized containers used in the industrial packaging ...