Table of Contents
The Global Fresh Food Packaging market is estimated at $78.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $104.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. The factors that are driving the market are demand for convenience food, shelf life expansion of fresh food and growing attentiveness of packaged food among consumers. Rising raw material prices are the major restraints of the market. The key challenge lies in supervision of packaging waste. The global fresh food packaging market has developed exponentially in the recent years and this is estimated to continue during the forecast period.
The key players in the market include, Silgan Holdings, Inc., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A, DS Smith PLC, Amcor Limited, Mondi PLC, Rocktenn Company, International Paper Company and Bemis Company, Inc.
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET)
Type of Pack:
• Gusseted Bags
• Corrugated Box
• Converted Roll Stock
• Flexible Paper
• Converted Roll
By Point of Sale:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Food Containers market is expected to grow from $122.41 billion in 2015 to reach $199.1 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.2%. Growing urban population and increasing ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Fresh Food Packaging Market is estimated at $72.81 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $99.56 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2015 to 2022. Demand ...