Table of Contents
The Global Industrial Labels market is accounted for $44.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $76.7 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Growing urban population, increasing production and use of consumer durable goods, growing e-commerce industry and fast industrialization and urbanization in rising economies are some of the key factors driving the market growth. Rise in raw material cost is the key restraint hampering the market. New destinations for expansions and appearance of new product developments are the major market opportunities. Manipulating customer-specific industrial labels is the key challenge faced by the market.
The transportation & logistics industry is expected to contribute the major share in the industrial labels market. Warning labels have witnessed maximum consumption in the industrial labels market due to its highest utility in the customer durables, automotives, and construction industries.
The key players in the market include, Silgan Holdings, Inc., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A, DS Smith PLC, Amcor Limited, Mondi PLC, Rocktenn Company, International Paper Company and Bemis Company, Inc.
• Equipment Asset Tags
• Branding Labels
• Drum Labels
• Inventory Tags
• Warning Labels
• Dome Labels
• Chemical-Resistant Labels
Raw Materials Covered:
Type of Mechanism:
• Heat Shrink & Stretch Sleeve Labelling
• In-Mold Labelling
• Pressure-Sensitive Labelling
• Heat Transfer Labelling
• Glue-Applied Labelling
o Digital Printing
o Screen Printing
o Bar Codes
o Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Type of Industry:
• Construction Industry
• Transportation & Logistics
• Consumer Durables Industry
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Connectivity comprises only 14% of mobile IoT and LPWA solutions revenue and it is unclear how operators will successfully generate value beyond this." Total revenue from the mobile IoT and LPWA solutions ...
“Growing need for centralized monitoring and predictive maintenance of manufacturing infrastructure is boosting the growth of the IoT in manufacturing market” The Internet of Things (IoT) in manufacturing ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the important role that sensors play in Internet of Things (IoT) applications. - Gain an insight in to the opportunities that the IoT provides for sensor manufacturers. ...