Table of Contents
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited (Fisher & Paykel) designs, manufactures and markets a range of household appliances. The company, along with its subsidiaries, distributes appliances including dish washers, dryers, cooking range, laundry equipment, and refrigeration appliances. All these products are sold under different brands such as Fisher & Paykel, DCS, AquaSmart, Elba, and IZONA. Fisher & Paykel operates through two business divisions namely, Fisher & Paykel Finance and Fisher & Paykel Appliances. The company has operations in North America and major countries in Europe and Asia. It has a wide presence in Pacific Island countries. Fisher & Paykel is a subsidiary of Haier Group and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
With the change in the distribution strategy, the company's business now focuses on supporting all retail channels and installing new product displays. The company's efforts to improve the sale of Haier brand products in Australia and New Zealand would support its growth and help expand its distribution network in Australia. In the future, through its major retail chains such as Sears and Lowe’s, Fisher & Paykel intends to broaden its distribution chain in the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762