Table of Contents
Tricorona AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tricorona AB (Tricorona), formerly Wermlands Mining, is a developer of emission reduction projects and a trader of carbon credits. It focuses on environmentally related market instruments through trading and investments in certified emission reductions (CERs). The company also serves the corporate demand for climate risk management and strategy development as well as voluntary carbon off setting. Tricorona brokers electricity contracts, electricity certificates and electric power in the deregulated Nordic power market; and voluntary climate neutralization among companies and private individuals. The company's main business concept is to build the portfolio consisting of large number of Kyoto protocol clean development mechanism (CDM) and joint implementation (JI) projects, and to sell the associated emission allowances to European industries. The company's global operations spread across Europe, Australia, the US, Japan, China and Singapore. Tricorona is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tricorona AB Key Recent Developments
Jul 19, 2013: Tricorona adds project in Bangladesh to its portfolio
Jul 18, 2013: Start of validation for Rwandan renewable energy programme
Jul 12, 2013: Expansion of solar program in Israel
May 28, 2013: Tricorona Works On Gold Standard Verification Of Mali Wind Farm In China
Feb 20, 2013: Tricorona Registers Solar CDM Programme In Thailand
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762