Table of Contents
Mid-Year Solar Power Market Update
The global solar Photovoltaic (PV) market had a cumulative installed capacity of 175.4 Gigawatts (GW) in 2014, an increase of 39.2 GW from 2013. It will reach 223.2 GW in 2015, despite the fact that annual installations in key countries such as Germany, Japan and Italy are predicted to decline. China will remain the world’s largest market for annual solar PV installations in 2015, followed by the US and Japan. In addition, India will witness strong demand in its solar PV market owing to growing policy and political support.
- The Scope of the report covers analysis on expected trends in Solar market for 2015.
- It covers the demand-supply scenario in global solar market.
- This report also covers the commentaries on the major solar PV markets.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the solar market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the solar market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global solar tracker market is expected to reach 26.77 GW installed capacity by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for renewable energy in developing countries ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is accounted for $6.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $28.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2015 ...