Table of Contents
Kenya is an African country with a population of around 45 million in 2014. The country is considered as one of the largest and most progressive economies in East and Central Africa region. Rising vehicle sales coupled with favorable government policies are expected to boost tyre market in Kenya over the next five years. With a vehicle motorization rate of around 28 vehicles per 1,000 people, Kenya offers a huge potential for new vehicle sales over the next five years, thereby promising a positive outlook for the country’s tyre industry as well.
According to TechSci Research report, “Kenya Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", and passenger cars, two wheelers and three wheelers cumulatively accounted for around 70% of the overall tyre sales in Kenya in 2014. The domination of these automobile segments is expected to continue over the next five years. Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu provinces account for majority of the overall tyre demand in the country, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period as well. Sameer Tyre Company is the only domestic tyre manufacturer operating in the country, with other leading global tyre players such as Pirelli, Apollo, Michelin, CEAT, Dunlop, and Kumho operating through the import route in Kenya. “Kenya Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Kenya:
- Kenya Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle tyres, Off-the-road (OTR) tyres, Two Wheeler tyres & Three-wheeler tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Kenya
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...