Table of Contents
Exelon Corporation (EXC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Exelon Corporation (Exelon) is a utility services holding company that generates, purchases, distributes and transmits electricity; and purchase and regulated retail sale of natural gas. It generates electricity utilizing diverse fuel sources, including nuclear, fossil and renewable energy. Exelon provides transmission and distribution of electricity and sells natural gas to diverse retail customers in northern Illinois, including Chicago, southeastern Pennsylvania and Philadelphia. The company is also active in natural gas and oil exploration and production. It operates in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Exelon Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2017: NRC to Hold Regulatory Conference with Exelon Regarding Apparent Violation at Oyster Creek Nuclear Power Plant
Feb 27, 2017: Byron Generating Station Unit 1 Refueling Outage Underway
Feb 21, 2017: Bryan Dumont Joins Exelon as Director of Reputation Insights and Strategy
Feb 13, 2017: LaSalle Unit 1 Offline
Feb 08, 2017: Exelon Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Results, Provides 2017 Earnings Expectation
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019