Table of Contents
Ingersoll-Rand plc (IR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ingersoll) is a provider of products, services and solutions to enhance the quality of life. The company’s solutions help improve the quality of air in homes and buildings; transport and preserve food and perishables, and augment industrial productivity and efficiency. The company provides HVAC solutions such as air-conditioners, air-handlers, air-exchangers, chillers, ductless systems, humidifiers and filters. It also offers small-wheel, zero-emission electric vehicles, compressed air systems, tools and pumps, material and fluid handling systems, and transport temperature control systems. Ingersoll sells its products through branch sales offices, distributors, dealers and subsidiaries. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Ingersoll headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Ingersoll-Rand plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 09, 2016: Ingersoll Rand Reports Fourth-Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations up 15 Percent to $0.94; Continuing EPS of $0.88
Jul 14, 2015: Thermo King Offers New Choices in North America to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Transport Refrigeration
Apr 13, 2015: Ingersoll Rand Introduces Revolutionary Compressed Air and Gas Technologies at ComVac 2015
Feb 04, 2015: Ingersoll Rand Increases Dividend by 16 Percent
Jan 30, 2015: Ingersoll Rand Reports Fourth-Quarter EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.79, Full-Year 2014 EPS of $3.27
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762