Table of Contents
Market scope of IT services in Benelux market
Technavio’s market research analysts predict that the IT services in Benelux market will be valued at nearly $25 billion by the end of 2019. The key growth drivers in this market are increase in adoption of cloud computing, and growing demand for enterprise mobility. The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg are likely to be the leading markets within the region.
The economic scenario in Europe has not completely recovered from the recession, and there is volatility in terms of investment and government spending. Many business leaders in the Benelux region are skeptical about the growth prospects of the IT market and are therefore reluctant to increase their IT spending. Most business leaders want to wait for the economic conditions to become stable before increasing their IT investments. Hence, economic instability is a major challenge hindering the growth of the IT and related services market in Benelux.
Competitive landscape and leading companies in IT services in Benelux market
The IT Services in Benelux market is highly fragmented due to the presence of several large multinational companies and small local players. The competition in this market is likely to intensify as several large players are entering this market. Further, the increase in number of players in the market depends on the quality of services such as consulting, development and integration, and other support services they offer. Vendors can increase profitability by implementing innovative and cost-effective cloud-based solutions such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS to deliver better service.
The leading companies in the IT services in Benelux market are:
The other prominent vendors in the market include:
Segmentation of IT services in Benelux market by service line
- Project-oriented Services
- Support Services
The outsourcing segment is the largest in IT Services in BeNeLux and accounted for 40%-50% of market share in 2014. It comprises offshore outsourcing services, application management, and IT infrastructure services among others.
Service providers are increasingly focusing on building reusable and scalable service delivery platforms. In addition, they are offering automation with the support of new IT services that are expected to take less time in integrating data from any internal or external source.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the IT services in BeNeLux market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the IT services in BeNeLux market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the IT services in BeNeLux market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the IT services in BeNeLux market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the IT services in BeNeLux market?
- Global IT Spending by Investment Banks- Market Research 2015-2019
- IT Services Market in Nordic 2015-2019
- Global IT Spending by Cab Aggregators: Market Research Report 2015-2019
- Global IT Spending in Remote Healthcare Delivery Market 2015-2019- Market Research
- Global IT Spending by Audit Firms 2015-2019
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
This IDC study qualitatively and quantitatively analyzes and summarizes the competitive landscape among vendors in the Japan IT services market based on surveys conducted on major service vendors, as well ...
This IDC study is a translation of the Japanese document IDC #JPJ40603716 that presents the performance of the Japan small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT market in 2015 and the market forecasts fo ...