Table of Contents
The emission monitoring systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the emission monitoring systems market is stringent legal and environmental regulations. Besides, several other factors such as increased awareness about environmental protection needs, increasing health and safety issues, and growth of oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
The emission monitoring systems market for the oil & gas vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR
The market in the oil & gas vertical is estimated to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Oil & gas companies worldwide prefer CEMS or PEMS to not only minimize emissions but also to measure them continuously. Further, they use emission monitoring systems to meet the increasingly stringent gas turbine emission regulations.
APAC is the fastest-growing market for emission monitoring systems
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in the APAC region. The stringent air pollution regulations and growth in power, cement, and mining industries in emerging economies are some of the factors responsible for the increasing adoption of emission monitoring systems. Further, the developing countries in APAC are also focused on addressing environmental issues and improving their environmental regulations.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Director level – 25%, Manager level – 30%
- By Region – North America - 35%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 25%, RoW – 10%
The key players in the market include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Parker Hannifin Corp. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to system type, element, vertical, and geography.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the emission monitoring systems market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the emission monitoring systems market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on system type, element, vertical, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the emission monitoring systems market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...
Oil And Gas