Table of Contents
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Chile.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Chile. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Chilean HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Chile
- The size of the Chilean wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- Chile Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 45,294 HNWIs in Chile in 2014, with US$261.9 billion in combined wealth.
- The Chilean HNWI population increased by 3.2% in 2014, following an increase of 0.5% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chilean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20.8%, to reach 56,256 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 36.4% to reach US$371 billion.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...