Table of Contents
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
This U.S. value-added water industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation assesses the current state of the market. It provides an overview of the sub-segments including regular and low-calorie enhanced waters, flavored water, alkaline water and essence water. Principal competitors are identified along with small, growing companies and their brands. It includes analysis of leading brands' advertising expenditures, market drivers that will propel growth and five year market projections.
The answers you need:
The Value-Added Water report provides in-depth data and market analysis, shedding light on various aspects of the market through BMC's reliable data and discussions of what the numbers really mean.
Questions answered in this market report include:
- What are the leading brands, and how did they perform in 2015?
- What product types comprise the category? What percentage of market share does each sub-segment hold?
- What trends and developments drive the U.S. market for vitamin enhanced and other value added waters?
- How big is the U.S. value-added bottled water market, as measured in wholesale dollars and gallons?
- What is the likely market size for flavored, enhanced, alkaline and other value-added waters over the next five years?
This report features:
The report assesses the historical and current state of the market and provides a look forward at category expectations through 2020. Category performance is analyzed through discussion of trends as well as a look at volume, retail dollar, wholesale dollar and per capita consumption figures. The report provides an in-depth look at the leading companies and brands in the category and the drivers likely to propel consumption growth.
This comprehensive industry report includes analysis of distribution channels, packaging, advertising expenditures and demographics – as well as category projections. Through in-depth analysis backed by Beverage Marketing's reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive data, readers of this market research get a thorough understanding of all facets of the market including:
- An overview and current statistics of the overall bottled water, as well as value-added water markets.
- A drill-down into the various sub-segments of the market, with statistical data on volume, per capita consumption, retail dollars and wholesale dollars by sub-segment for regular enhanced water, low-calorie enhanced water, flavored water, alkaline water and essence water.
- Detailed profiles and analysis of the leading companies and brands, discussions of their marketing activities and distribution strategies as well as company and brand sales volume data. Coverage includes Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Sunny Delight Beverages Company, Nestlé Waters North America (NWNA), Aquahydrate, Herbal Water Inc., Hint Inc., Bai Brands, Karma Culture, Essentia Water, Avitae USA and Core Nutrition.
- Data detailing volume of value-added sub-segments by distribution channels.
- An analysis of volume by container type, including plastic and pouches, also broken down by value-added sub-segments.
- Advertising expenditures of the leading brands and a look at category spending by 18 media types (including Internet).
- Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key segments.
- Five-year projections for the market and its sub-segments through 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This comprehensive global bottled water study from Beverage Marketing Corporation looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It ...
Market Insights The demand for bottled water has been growing during the last decade, owing to health and wellness concerns. Beverage companies are improving their packaging due to environmental concerns. ...
Market Insights The Global bottled Water Packaging market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of ...