Table of Contents
The Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market accounted for $106.1 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $184.8 billion in 2022 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 7.2% from 2014 to 2022. Compound feeds are food products manufactured for animals and additives are the supplements used in compound feeds for improvements of health and productivity of animals. Factors that are influencing the market growth include rise in meat consumption, rise in disposable income and rise in demand for animal proteins in some regions. Whereas factors such as price instability and unsteady supply of raw materials are hindering the market growth. Amino Acids, Vitamins, Acidifiers and Antibiotics accounts 45% of the global feed additives market share.
The Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market is segmented by product type and geography. The compound feed market is segmented on the basis of product type as: Cattle Feed, Swine Feed, Poultry Feed, Aqua Feed and Pet Feed. The feed additives market is segmented by Vitamins, Enzymes, Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Feed Acidifiers and Anti-Infectives. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The market is led by North America which has the largest share.
The major players in Compound Feeds and Additives Market include Adisseo France S.A.S, Nutreco N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Novozymes A/S, CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S, Basf Corp., Nwf Group plc, Rumenco Limited, AB Agri Limited and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The Global Animal Feed Additives market is projected to cross USD 37 billion by early 2022 from USD 28.6 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of over 5.3% over the forecast period. Feed additives are essential ...
The global animal feed additives industry, which stands at $40 billion in 2015, is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% to reach $ 43.2 billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific and North America are the top two consumers of ...
“Global medicated feed additives market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.41%” The global medicated feed additives market is projected to reach a value of USD 15.32 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...