Table of Contents
The Global Baby Food Packaging market is valued at $829.7 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 4.12% and is expected to reach $1145.6 billion by 2022. Tendency in households and demand for food packaging are the key drivers for the growth of Baby Food Packaging Market. Measured growth of overall packaged food market is the key restraining factor for the growth of the market. The opportunity for growth lies in innovation of packaging and consumer awareness. Government policy is the opportunity that reside the market growth. The main concern in the market can be analysed from destructive effects.
Global Baby Food Packaging market is segmented by Product, by Application, by Type and by Geography. Based on Product, market is segmented into Flexible and Rigid. Based on Application, market is classified into Food & Beverages, Household Products, Medical, Industrial, Personal Care, Others. Based on Type, market is categorised into Jars, Liquid cartons, Metal cans and Glass bottles. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow faster than any other country.
The Key players in the market include, Crown Holdings, Ardagh Group, BWAY, Kian Joo Group, Amcor Ltd, Can-Pack, CPMC, BWAY and Greif.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Baby food packaging products are specially designed for packaging food material for infants and toddlers. A wide variety of packaging materials such as glass jars, plastic containers, metal cans, folding ...
North America baby food packaging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.97% during the forecast period 2017 - 2022. Packaging Industry in North America is associated with industries that supply ...
The MEA baby food packaging market is expected to reach USD XX billion by the end of 2022 from USD XX billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR 4.66% during the forecast period 2017 - 2022.High birth rate, increasing ...