Table of Contents
Zenith’s report on East Europe Water Coolers provides the most comprehensive report available on water coolers in the region. A full analysis of the point-of-use (POU) market is also included for each of the 15 countries covered in the report increasing its value extensively.
East Europe Water Coolers Report 2015 (With full POU analysis)
- The most comprehensive report available on bottled water cooler and point-of-use (POU) cooler markets in East Europe
- Packed with data by country and region along with 15 detailed country sections
- Tracks industry developments, opportunities, challenges and future trends to support business planning
- Over 90 company profiles to help you understand more about your competitors
- With over 20 years’ experience in research and consultancy to the water cooler industry Zenith offers unrivalled insight and expertise
Background and report description
Zenith’s report on East Europe Water Coolers provides a comprehensive analysis on both bottled and POU water cooler markets in 15 countries. The report sets out market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of Europe’s leading industry operators, providing the only report available on home and office delivery and POU market trends in the region. A full analysis of the point-of-use (POU) market is also included for each of the 15 countries covered in the report.
Countries include: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine
What this report covers
- Regional market overview: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry in East Europe including units, consumption, water types, packaging and throughput, machine types, outlets, regulatory environment, industry structure covering leading companies, mergers and acquisitions, price structure and revenue analysis, key market developments and issues for the future, forecasts to 2019.
- 15 individual country sections - available separately at £650 per country: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry including bottled water cooler units, water consumption, throughput, water types, cancellations, contract lengths, machine types, outlets, legislation, maintenance and additional services, pricing structure and revenue analysis covering average monthly rental, average bottle price and total revenue, leading coolers companies by installed units and water volume sales, leading water brands, market consolidation, market forecasts to 2019.
- Over 60 overview charts and tables: Comprehensive data interrogating the entire East European bottled water cooler and POU cooler markets in full.
- Over 90 company profiles: Analysis of Europe’s leading operators including company description, structure, sales volume, unit placements and marketing.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This comprehensive global bottled water study from Beverage Marketing Corporation looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It ...
Market Insights The demand for bottled water has been growing during the last decade, owing to health and wellness concerns. Beverage companies are improving their packaging due to environmental concerns. ...
Market Insights The Global bottled Water Packaging market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of ...