Table of Contents
Generex Biotechnology Corporation (GNBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation (Generex) carries out the research, development and commercialization of drug delivery systems and technologies. The company focuses on drug delivery system of large molecules in the areas of seasonal influenza virus, melanoma, ovarian cancer, HIV, HPV, allergy and Type I diabetes mellitus. It has a proprietary platform technology to deliver drugs into the human body through the oral cavity. The company through its subsidiary, Antigen, has expanded its focus to include immunomedicines incorporating proprietary vaccine formulations. The proprietary and proven advanced technology platform consists of buccal delivery technology and immunomedicines for the administration of formulations of large molecule drugs to the oral cavity. It has licensing and distribution agreements with various companies to sell its products worldwide. The company has presence in various countries including the US, Canada, South Africa, Republic of Latvia and Bermuda. Generex is headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 05, 2015: Generex Biotechnology Reports Q3 Fiscal 2015 Results
Apr 07, 2015: Generex Acknowledges the Contributions of Its Chairman
Mar 12, 2015: Generex Provides Update on Buccal Insulin Formulation Enhancement Project
Mar 06, 2015: Generex Biotechnology Reports Q2 Fiscal 2015 Results
Aug 13, 2013: Generex Announces Podium Presentation on Antigen Express Cancer Vaccine Strategy
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Gaucher Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gaucher Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview ...
Summary Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (Adverum), formerly Avalanche Biotechnologies, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company that discovers and develops novel gene therapies for serious eye diseases. The company’s ...
Summary Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co Ltd (Anhui) is a biotechnology company that develops, manufactures and markets healthcare and pharmaceuticcal products. The company provides biomedical products, ...