Table of Contents
China Data Center Services Market 2016 : Increasing Internet Penetration with Favorable Government Initiatives
The research report includes the following segments
Product scope: Data Center Services - Co-location, and Managed Hosting Services
Geographic scope: China
End-user scope: Data Center Providers, Cloud Companies Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, distribution trends, competitive trends, and market share analysis have also been provided for data center services market.
- China is one of the biggest economies in the world and also has the biggest Internet user base globally. The data center market is expected to be about $ billion in 2022, with a CAGR of % during 2015–2022.
• China economy is experiencing an increased level of interest in cloud computing services from enterprises, and that is prompting data center service vendors to open new data centers.
• China has more than million Internet users. As a result, companies in the Internet and media vertical are one of the biggest adopters of data center services in the region.
• Government of China has increased its focus on cloud computing development by including it one the latest five year plan. Many local governments have introduced tax cuts to increase its adoption.
• Electricity is quite expensive and constitutes a major portion of operating expenses for the data centers in china.
• China is one of the biggest countries by land mass and it has many areas where the fundamental IT infrastructure is quite underdeveloped. This hampers the adoption of data centers in many region of the country.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders. Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
What is the addressable market opportunity for data center services?
What is the expected growth rate and key drivers of growth for specific service areas?
What are the significant developments in the data center services space in China?
How can service providers and vendors tap into those opportunities?
What are the key customer adoption trends in data center services? Which are the key areas of spending in future?
What drives sales in specific market segments? How does adoption vary by verticals and horizontals?
Which are the key players in the market and what are their market strategies?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...