Table of Contents
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (Westinghouse), a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, is a nuclear energy company. It offers nuclear plant products, technologies, nuclear fuel, plant design and related services to utilities across the world. The company conducts the development, licensing, detailed engineering, project management, component manufacturing and offers startup support for new nuclear plants. It provides a comprehensive range of nuclear fuel and operating plant products and services; and decontamination and decommissioning and waste management services. The company operates through regional offices in the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Westinghouse is headquartered in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, the US.
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 02, 2017: Government of India: Setting Up of Nuclear Power Plants in Andhra Pradesh
Jan 20, 2017: Westinghouse and AZZ Inc. Transition to Teaming Agreement
Jan 12, 2017: Westinghouse Sets First Steam Generator at V.C. Summer Unit 2
Dec 15, 2016: Indian Government approves 20% capacity increase of Kovvada nuclear project
Dec 14, 2016: Vattenfall secures nuclear fuel supply contracts
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302