Table of Contents
Battelle Memorial Institute - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Battelle Memorial Institute (Battelle) is a nonprofit research and development organization. It conducts research and development activities, designs and manufactures products, and delivers services for government and commercial customers. The organization manages national laboratories and maintains a contract research portfolio across consumer and industrial, energy and environment, health and pharmaceutical and national security. It caters various sectors such as national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental industries. Battelle’s facilities include manufacturing centers; software and technology offices; and analytical, chemical, biological and material science laboratories. The organization has offices in the US and UK. Battelle is headquartered in Ohio, the US.
Battelle Memorial Institute Key Recent Developments
Jan 12, 2016: U.S. Energy Department Chooses Battelle to Lead Deep Borehole Field Test in North Dakota
Jan 05, 2016: Energy Department selects Battelle team for a deep borehole field test in North Dakota
Nov 03, 2015: Battelle Healthcare Colloquium Appoints Dr. John Lynn Jefferies as Medical Advisor
Sep 16, 2015: Battelle Provides Hospitals a Faster Path to Quality Improvement With WayFinder QI Dashboard
Aug 19, 2015: U.S. Defense Forensic Science Center to Use New Genetics Technology to Aid Investigations
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762