Table of Contents
Ammonia Industry Outlook in Malaysia to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Ammonia Industry Outlook in Malaysia to 2020 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Malaysia’s Ammonia industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Malaysia’s Ammonia plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Ammonia producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Ammonia industry.
- Ammonia industry supply scenario in Malaysia from 2006 to 2020, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Ammonia projects in Malaysia with capacity forecasts to 2020 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Ammonia industry market dynamics in Malaysia from 2006 to 2020, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2006 to 2020, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Ammonia plants
- Company capacity shares for key Ammonia producers
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Malaysia’s Ammonia industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Ammonia producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Ammonia industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The offshore support vessel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.92%, from 2017 to 2022.” The offshore support vessel market is projected to reach USD 20.15 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global catalysts in petroleum refining, chemicals, and polymer synthesis market was valued at USD XX.XX in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX by 2020, at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...