Table of Contents
H2 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Global Refining Landscape Shift Continues as Plans to Expand Capacity Persist Despite Overcapacity
The global refinery industry, which experienced a relatively low crude distillation unit capacity growth of 2.4% during 2009 to 2014, is expected to grow at a stronger pace over the next four years. This could result in over capacities, less utilization and lower margins, and prompt some of the companies to cancel or delay or reduce capacities of the planned projects. Asia, Middle East and Africa will lead most of the global growth primarily to meet increasing domestic demand for petroleum products and for exports. On the other hand, the European refining industry growth is expected to be stagnant due to weak demand, tighter regulations and aging or closing of the refineries.
- Refinery crude distillation unit capacity data by region for the period 2009 to 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2015 to 2019
- Global planned (new build) refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) refineries by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of all planned (new build) refineries in the world up to 2019
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key planned refinery projects across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned refinery projects and capacities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...
“The offshore support vessel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.92%, from 2017 to 2022.” The offshore support vessel market is projected to reach USD 20.15 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas