Table of Contents
Quarterly Midstream Deals Review - Q3 2016
GlobalData's “Quarterly Midstream Deals Review - Q3 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&As in the midstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas midstream industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...