Table of Contents
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. (Hunt) is a building construction contractor. It provides wide range of construction services to diverse markets. The company’s service portfolio comprises building information modeling (BIM), construction management, design-build, general contracting, pre-construction, integrated project delivery (IPD), and consulting. Hunt primarily caters non-residential construction sectors such as sports (arenas, collegiate, spring training, and stadia), aviation, healthcare, educational, and hospitality among others. It also constructs casinos, corporate offices, government buildings, industrial manufacturing plants, buildings for performing arts, and research and development facilities. The company operates in nine locations across the US including Indiana; New York; Florida; Texas; Arizona; and California. Hunt is a subsidiary of AECOM Technology Corporation, and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
The company focuses on expanding its growth opportunities by pursuing strategic initiatives. To this end, Hunt was acquired by AECOM Technology Corporation in July 2014.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...
Summary Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Joint Stock Company (PICC), a subsidiary of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation is a construction service provider that offers construction, ...
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, ...