Table of Contents
Timetric's "Petrolimex Joint-Stock Insurance Company (PGI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Petrolimex Joint-Stock Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Petrolimex Joint-Stock Insurance Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Petrolimex Joint-Stock Insurance Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Petrolimex Joint-Stock Insurance Company (PJICO), a subsidiary of Vietnam-based PJICO Insurance Corporation, is an insurance company. The company offers stock insurance service and non-life insurance products. It provides more than 50 insurance products in the sectors of transport, project construction and installation, oil and gas, import and export goods, and vehicle insurance. PJICO serves countrywide and provides financial services through reinsurance companies. The company operates its offices in Dong Thap, An Giang, Bac Giang City, Bac Lieu, Bac Ninh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Binh Thuan, Vietnam. PJICO is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...