Table of Contents
Timetric's "Exterra Resources Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Exterra Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Exterra Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Exterra Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Exterra Resources Limited (Exterra) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and other precious metals projects located in the Eastern Goldfields and Gascoyne regions of Western Australia. Its projects include Linden projects, Zelica project, and Malcolm gold project. Exterra's Linden project is located on Laverton Tectonic Zone along Norseman-Wiluna belt. The company's Zelica project is located approximately 20 km to the north west of the Linden project. Its Malcolm gold project is situated 18km to the east of Leonora in the north-east goldfields of western Australia. The company's projects combined hold JORC compliant reserves of 2.16 million tonnes, containing 286,600 ounces of gold. Exterra is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Summary Gold Road Resources Limited (GRRL), formerly Eleckra Mines Limited is a mineral exploration company that offers mining services. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral deposits. Its ...